Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Shower, March 22, 2008






Here are some photos from the baby shower. Willow and Jen were so wonderful and planned everything. We felt so loved being surrounded by so many friends and family. It was a wonderful day. The only minor problem was a mix up with the cake. I specifically told them that Luis didn't have an o in it. I made a point to tell them four times. When I went to pick up the cake, I saw that they had listened to me. Unfortunately, though, when I read the cake it said, "Congratulations Ruth and Luise!" Apparently a same sex couple was a more likely scenario than a man who spelled Louis without an o. Luis was quick to remove the extra e before the party began....

*************

Estas son algunas fotos del baby shower. Mis amigas maravillosas Willow y Jen planearon todo. Nos sentimos tan queridos arodeados por tantos amigos y familiares. Fue un dia muy bonito. El unico problema fue con el pastel y el deletreo del nombre de Luis, pero lo reparamos rapidamente, antes de que empezara la fiesta....

No comments: