Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here are Matthew and Isabella playing on their new alphabet mat (many wondered if I'd vacuumed the floor before letting them play on it in the last video--the answer was yes, but the mat is 100% dog-hair free, so rest assured). They had quite a time arguing over who gets to chew on the letter P. As usual, Isabella won out. Luckily, Matthew has 25 other letters to choose from...

We are enjoying Spring Break. This morning we bundled up the little ones and took them for a stroll downtown. We ate breakfast at the Breakfast Club (M and I can sit in highchairs now) and then went to the Co-op for bread and Hodgins Drug to look at all the toys not made in China, and then to Lilliput, where I found some great things for M and I's first birthday party (in three and a half months, but a mother of twins must get things done when she can!).

We are all awaiting the arrival of Matthew and Isabella's newest friends. Jennifer, Willow, Carla and Jodi are all due in the next month and a half. Willow is having a boy, Carla a girl, and Jennifer and Jodi are wanting a surprise (I say Jen is having a boy, Jodi a girl, but time will tell...). We can't wait for our first play dates!!! Come soon and healthy, little ones!!

No comments: