Saturday, October 24, 2009

Matthew and Isabella the last four months

This is the last of four entries I'm (finally!) making today. As the first explains, we've been a little busy this semester, Luis with his new business, I with classes, and all of us with the process of development and growth that we continually marvel at in Isabella and Matthew. They change every single day. In the last four months we've taken trips to Arizona and Washington state, and have had visits from loved ones from Washington state, British Columbia, and even Florida. We've apparently been too busy to take pictures and post them, so our apologies. We hope these pics will suffice until the holidays, when there will be more pics from Washington state, B.C. and Mexico. Stay tuned! Love to all, Ruthanne and Luis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet babies and so smart! I may just be a little prejudiced because I'm the Granny. Do you think?