This may be the worst picture of me ever and hopefully I can replace it with a better, more flattering one tomorrow, but as you can see, the babies are growing, growing, growing. FYI: one of my books says that my weight gain is right on track for the beginning of month five with twins.
We are all doing well, though we had a bit of a scare yesterday. I had a fainting spell at work but came to quite quickly. Today I went to the doctor's just to make sure that everything was okay and I got a nice little surprise. The doc didn't do an ultrasound but decided he'd try to hear both heartbeats at the same time. Using two wands, he was able to capture the two heartbeats plus my own. What a lovely symphony. So all is going well here. The next big ultrasound is planned for March 6, so as soon as we know the sexes of the babies, we'll let you know (hopefully with pictures).
No comments:
Post a Comment